Monday, November 10, 2008

Do you have a question for Felicia Day?

If you have, I could be asking her about it very soon!
You will be glad to know that The Guild Season 2 starts on 25th November. In honour of this Whedonage are running a series of articles. Yesterday there was an introduction to Season 2 and a great interview with Vincent Caro (Bladezz). Vincent was a real sport to do the interview and he is a great guy. Next will be more news about The Guild and an interview with Kim Evey. Yes, the Kim Evey, producer of The Guild and star of Gorgeous Tiny Chicken Machine Show and Two Hot Girls in the Shower (among many others).

But what about Felicia?
Oh yes, and the other news is that I'll be doing a video interview with Felicia in the next couple of weeks. Now I have promised I will do my best not to bibble (or squeee - hey that sounds like a traditional English dinner!), so we should have that covered. Now I have tons of questions for Felicia but I'm sure everyone does. So if you want me to ask her something then just comment on the Whedonage post and I'll do my best to ask as many questions as possible. My big problem now is how to present the video. I'm not sure the world is ready to see me on a video - how can I get around that? If only I had a way to be on the video without actually being seen....!

10 comments:

  1. You cannot get out of being in the video interview if you are the interviewer, Higgy. It Cannot Be Done, so you just get that idea out of your head.

    I am SO looking forward to this;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well now, Ed, you've now made it a challenge, and I love a challenge....:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can think of something u could do for not showing yourself on video, but I'm not sure I wanna tell u... lol

    I look forward to this interview! So many cool things to see on it:

    - Felicia (always nice to see her)
    - A chance of seeing a fangirl moment by Higlet.
    - A chance of seeing Higlet!!!

    Oh, yes, and great questions, I'm sure.

    I don't think I have a question... I already annoy her enough on FF, Twitter, chat, email... but I'll try to think of something.

    You can always ask her this: from all tv series and films she has done, which one had the best craft service? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I've put some thought into it, Dani, and I have a workaround - plus I get to edit it afterwards, anyway! But you can tell me your idea and I can see if it's the same.

    We'll see. I look like Rudolph the red nosed reporter at the moment anyway because I have a stinky cold!

    I like you Craft Service question, though - I will def ask her that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Neh, I won't tell u my idea... I want to see the Higlet!! XD

    And hope u feel better... You, and your lovely voice, have to be 100% for Felicia's interview! =]

    ReplyDelete
  6. :P we we'll see.

    Oh - and Kim Evey has sent me her interview back even though she is San Fran with Felicia. She is such a star she answered all my questions - even the ones about Evil WorldofHiglet! *Swoon*!

    I'm just so tired i haven't got the energy to do the rest of the article at the moment. It will have to wait until tomorrow....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool!!
    Can't wait to read Kim's interview!

    Are we chatting here now?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. hehe - she makes it a great interview!

    And yes, it would appear we're chatting here! There is less interruption here compared to The Guild chat and you can say more than Twitter allows :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. lol, true.

    Well, but I'm off...
    3:30 am and I'm sleepy.

    Go to Guild chat... Day-C is all alone there.

    Good night!
    Have some rest!
    Hope u feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. FIne, deny me a simple pleasure.

    ReplyDelete