Friday, March 28, 2008

Countdown to Battlestar Galactica: The Phenomenon

I lost the time battle...
There are still episodes of Season 3 unwatched that will still be unwatched tonight at 7.00 when Space broadcast Battlestar Galactica: The Phenomenon (do you know how slowly I have to type out 'phenomenon'?! It always looks and feels as if you've gone crazy in the middle...). This is special for many reasons. Joss Whedon and Seth Green both appear in it, along with many other esteemed contributors. I had a sneaky-peeky on that there Sci-Fi.com but had to stop because it started showing bits of Season 3 I hadn't seen already. Now it's dilemma time. This will be the first time I'll be able to see a show I really love the first time it airs - no more being behind in everything. But then, if I do that, I'll see spoilers galore and it'll ruin the rest of Season 3.

...but I didn't shoot the deputy
The answer, as always, lies in technology. I should just record the program and then, when Season 3 is all watched and everything is revealed, I could watch it. You know, after everyone else has. I guess I'll just do that then. Tsk. At least I get to be geeky by refusing to read the instructions for my new DVD recorder because I know I will be able to set it up without any dumb instructions.

Season 4 - starts April 4th
But the good news is, Season 4 starts on April 4th! Good news, everyone! And if I really try hard then I could be all up to date and ready to go for next week. And see the new season as it's supposed to be seen - a week apart and interspersed with intrusive adverts for products and ideas I'll never subscribe to. See, that's real progress! I wonder when the Season 4 DVDs will be released...

Mr Rotman replies
Well, I know my loyal reader sees fit to check out the site everyday, and I thank you for that. A comment here or there would be nice, but it's early in our relationship and I don't want to pressure you. But I did get some feedback from Michael Rotman, the Producer and Director of Star Wait. I had sent him a copy of the review I did for Star Wait and he sent a really great email back, thanking me for 'a cool review'. See, an important person like that and he still took the time to send me some feedback. Just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment