Monday, September 27, 2010

The Guild Season 4 Ep 10 - quiz time and help needed!

 Who does Vork want to strangle now?

Festival of The Sea, Anyone?
Tomorrow sees the penultimate episode of Season 4, but how about Episode 10 first?

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-us&brand=v5%5E544x306&from=sp&vid=84a5514c-2825-4ea9-865d-5212466f48ae" target="_new" title="Season 4 - Episode 10 - Festival of the Sea">Video: Season 4 - Episode 10 - Festival of the Sea</a>

I've reviewed on The Festival of The Sea on PinkRaygun.com. And, because I've been very preoccupied with preparations for VCON 35 in Vancouver this week, I decided to do a quiz. I wonder what score you will get? Only one way to find out!




Help needed - apply within!
I'm away in the big city for a few days for VCON 35 so my review of Episode 11, "Hostile Takeovers" will be delayed a little. Of course, if I had a bit of help reviewing Episode 11, it might be up before the Season Finale, and wouldn't that be awesome? So if you have any suggestions for crowd sourcing and want to offer your services let me know!

Hang on...so we can meet up this week in Vancouver??
Oh yes! If you are any where near Vancouver why not pop over to VCON 35 and find us, HigletFilms, on Artists Alley (we're under 'Registered Art Merchants' on the program). We will be promoting our new webseries, Mind My Brains, Darling! and will be there all three days. There might even be home-baked goodness for you...

And speaking of Mind My Brians...
The funding drive on Indiegogo is going brilliantly thanks some very generous people. We've been overwhelmed by the support, emails, tweets and message - THANK YOU ALL!!!!! As soon as we've recovered from VCON we'll be getting the sets made cracking on with the rest of the pre-production.

EXCELSIOR!

No comments:

Post a Comment