Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Guild updates and stuff



The Guild Season 3, Ep 7 is live! 
...And so is my review on PinkRaygun.com. I'm really enjoying doing these reviews but I've been getting some mixed feedback. While everyone has liked the fact I'm doing the reviews some people want to see more discussion/analysis while others like the detailed recapping. So, what do you think? Keeping in mind that I can't make the reviews any longer, what parts do you like best? Or are they perfect just as they are?

<a href="http://video.msn.com/?mkt=en-US&amp;from=sp&amp;vid=ad9da3c0-f956-4a84-91a0-29281cc13c51" target="_new" title="Season 3 - Episode 7: Coping and Stuff">Video: Season 3 - Episode 7: Coping and Stuff</a>

Why am I asking, anyway? 
I've been doing my thing here for a while. Posting here, on PinkRaygun.com, Whedonage.comhttp://www.whedonage.com/, updating my audiobook podcasts (mostly) every week, blogging occasionally on my writer's website, plus Twitter, Friendfeed and other places. Mostly because I really enjoy writing and sharing things I find. I'm also trying to find a way to balance what I want to do with making writing my career. Finding an agent, sending out queries, blogging and yes, actually doing some writing all takes time. I'm trying to work out how the best way to divide my time. That, in itself, is a work in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment