Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Once more, with feeling...

So blogs, how do they work, then?
Ho hum, this is still pretty new for me so clicking on 'Publish Post' instead of 'Hide Preview' is an occupational hazard. They aren't even near each other, my only excuse is that's it's been a long day. Anyhoo, there was more exciting news - I had my first comments on the Blog!

Thanks to haley and annonymous for your posts, much appreciated. And Wil Wheaton is still blogging though apparently recovering from some nasal surgery which sounds quite nasty.

To comment or not to comment
I'm not sure on the etiquette of replying to comments - should you add a comment to your own blog? I did for haley but then I wondered whether it looked like I was trying to make the comments list look bigger so I didn't for annonymous, so don't think I was ignoring or dissing you. I'm sure I'll get the hang of it eventually, now I'll just try the 'Preview' again...

No comments:

Post a Comment