Saturday, September 20, 2008

Breaking news - new website for The Guild!

Wow - I was not expecting this!
The new Guild website is now live and is AWESOME! Totally. Felicia had Tweeted that a new site was coming but this....Well, just go and see, register, friend me and then let yourself go. There's forums, chat, music - everything you might want. I'm positively giddy, and at this time of night (morning!) that's saying something. And, oddly enough, it made me feel really proud. For no reason. I had no input into any of it and yet...Ok, I'll stop now. Go visit.

6 comments:

  1. That's very cool, I"m so glad The Guild is growing and finding success. I SO relate to that show hahahaha. It was like "OMG it's Second Life" hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - it really is! The site is lots of fun and loads of potential to meet people on chat, blogs etc. How is the Second Life addiction coming on....? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I've luckily found some balance. I have an RP partner who is fun to play with but gets that i have a "real life" and I pretty much am able to do my RL stuff first cause I have important stuff I'm working on that takes up a lot of my time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gah... "I have important stuff I'm working on that takes up a lot of my time." Sounded like "oooh look at me I'm so important."

    I meant important to me, not like "important to the world" or anything, lol. Ack. Sorry if I came off like a prima donna there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. No problem Zoe - it didn't sound bad at all! I must have missed you made a comment as it's been a bit hectic around here...:) Not seen you on The Guild Community site yet, though....you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just can't get into another time suck right now. I'm hardly even on twitter. I really don't know where my days go sometimes.

    ReplyDelete