Monday, September 1, 2008

PAX fun and more You Tube fun...

Well, fair to say PAX was lots of fun...
for those lucky enough to be there! I, however, was not one of those lucky people. But by all accounts there was plenty of fun to be had. Felicia has blogged about all her experiences - Posse-ed by the Bad Horse singers, singing with Jonathan Coulton in front of 3000 people, being groomed by Penny Arcade founder Jerry (remember that cartoon they did about Felicia?) and meeting Edgar Garcia, who has been keeping Felicia's blog afloat for some time now. Edgar, who also goes by the name Egspoony (and sometimes also goes by the name Egpoony!) has posted some great PAX photos on Flickr. Yes, it's ok to feel a bit jealous....

Recording fun
Sorry, did I say fun? I meant a big, fat headache! After writing the scripts for Acts IV, V and VI a few days ago and then editing and tweaking them I've been trying to get them recorded. Acts I to III are there on YouTube, waiting for the conclusion and taunting me. Man, what a trial! I appear to be unable to say 'Evil League of Evil' at all now! And eventually, after too many takes to count, I got a decent recording of Act IV only to find that when I uploaded it to YouTube it was widescreenified. I deleted it but you know what? I don't think I can face recording it again. Maybe sleep will help. Maybe I will just reupload as widescreen. Maybe I will pretend that I meant it to be like that...

But Thanks...
But many, many thanks to all the people who have viewed so far (nearly 1,700 views in total). The responses have been really positive and it makes it worth it :) There have been calls for a blooper reel and yes, I have plenty of footage for that, so when the other Acts are up I'll turn my attention to all those fluffed takes currently clogging up my hard disk. Yep, waste not, want not.

No comments:

Post a Comment