Wednesday, September 2, 2009

The Guild Season 3, Ep 1 review up at PinkRaygun.com


I said I would tell you when it was up!
After watching Season 3, Ep 1 very early on Tuesday morning I was already thinking about my blog post for PinkRaygun.com. I will be reviewing each episode and the review for Episode 1 is up now. I'd love to hear what you thought about the review and if there was anything you would like to see in the future ones.

**Spoiler Alert** if you've not seen S3, Ep1 there is a slight spoiler ahead (plus - what were you thinking?!? - Go watch it right now!!)


Felicia talks about the 'Found Object Stew'
Felicia Day popped into The Guild Forums today and had a little chat with people. She's packing up for Dragon*Con but still took the time to say hello. She also answered some questions, including one about the stew Vork was preparing in Ep 1. She said that it smelled really bad! Tyler, the Production Designer had made it from Cheetos, hotdog bits and a mousetrap...and that Kim Evey (the Producer who also plays the homeless person) actually had to eat it. I suppose that's when you find out who your real friends are!

And she also told us what Wil Wheaton's character is called. Want to know? Really? You do? How much....? Oh well, in that case I won't tell you.

But to prove Felicia was there here's a screen shot from the Chat:



No comments:

Post a Comment