Thursday, September 3, 2009

The Guild S2, Ep 7 Panic Attack on YouTube (plus Pax and Dragon*Con)

Relive the wonder of Season 2 on YouTube!
Season 2 continues to be posted onto YouTube with Ep 7 going live today. As ever, you can comment, rate and link if you would like - Felicia has always stressed how much she enjoys reading the comments.


I think Vork pretty much steals this episode - what do you think?

Pax 09
Tomorrow sees the start of Pax and some of The Guild crew are heading there already. Sadly, I won't be going (even though it's only 2.5 hrs drive away). Sandeep Parikh (Zaboo), Jeff Lewis (Vork) and Kim Evey (Producer) will be there though! Full details of their appearances are up on the Pax website and I put them up here a few days ago. Keep checking on the Pax site, though, just in case things change. Kim broke her foot recently while on holiday with her husband, Greg Benson (from Mediocre Films and so much more), so if you see her hobbling around make sure to give her gifts and sympathy. And go to Kim, Greg's and Sandeep's panel on Making a hit Webseries.

Plus, Wil Wheaton and Cricket Lee are already in Seattle for Pax! So many reasons to be there....sigh.

Dragon*Con 09
Meanwhile Felicia Day is going to Dragon*Con. I'm still not sure of what she is doing there but if I get a definitive answer I will let you know. Plus don't forget to find Jeff Carlisle, the brilliant who created some wonderful art for The Guild like this:

His work is many and varied - check out his website for more details. If I was going to Dragon*Con I would make sure I went to see Jeff.

And, of course, don't forget that Browncoats: Redemption will be premiering their trailer, too. I did an interview with the co-creator, Michael C. Dougherty on Whedonage.com last week and this promises to be a great event, so miss it at your peril!

No comments:

Post a Comment