Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Social Media and Blog Action Day 2008 Come Together

Danny Brown writes....

This is my personal donation to Blog Action Day 2008 and beyond. At the end of each year, I will let you know how much was donated. Yet as I said, we’re all in this together. Social media brings everyone together, so let’s open up our arms and bring in the poverty-stricken of the world into our network.

read more | digg story

Danny Brown is bringing the issue of poverty home in this article. And to prove that his words have meaning he will donate $0.10 for every unique comment he gets - direct action working. I know Danny from www.micromagnate.com where his contributions are always interesting and engaging, and this is his latest blog post on his own Social Media website. And did I mention he is now the latest in a long line of illustrious Bloggers to be taken on by iEntry and WebProNews business network as a syndicated Blog Partner?

No comments:

Post a Comment