Sunday, October 12, 2008

Competition Winner! Plus - stats!

Without further ado, I'm pleased to announce... 
That there is a winner to the Evil WorldofHiglet competition to identify the DVDs and book on Evil WorldofHiglet's printer. These are the items in order (left to right):


In the end there were several entries that were correct so I had to number them all and apply the 'random number generator' to them. 

What's that - you want a name?
Ok, well the lucky winner is Lisa T! I've already sent the Application Form to Lisa and once I get that back I'll be working on a special episode - I've already got some ideas :) Lisa T is also the voice of Cordelia in Buffy: Between the Lines Season 2 and has a podcast/blog. SoCongratulations to Lisa T and a huge THANK YOU to everyone who took part in the Competition. 

Some quick stats - and more thanks
Between the 8 videos in the Evil WorldofHiglet Application Processing there has been over 12,500 views, so thank you everyone who has watched, commented and favourited them. There have even been some video responses which are well worth having a look at. We are working on a musical episode or two, too, which should be fun. I've not heard from Felicia yet, but she only got back from Blizzcon today. I mean, what's the worst that can happen?

4 comments:

  1. What? You mean I didn't win?!
    I am so disappointed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well everyone's a winner in their own way....or something!

    I'm really glad you entered the comp and maybe I might do another comp later....

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm that guy that smells like poo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe -well at least you'll be certain that you leave an impression, and that's the main thing! :)

    ReplyDelete