Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Who watches The Guild? A new poll - it's scientifical!!!!*

Blogger has Polls!

(Vork is amazed at the crassness of this poll, too. Sorry.)

And what better way than to celebrate than to start a poll about who watches The Guild? I bet, like me, you've often wondered** about the demographics for The Guild so here's your chance to take part in this totally scientific survey.

Thank you for your participation!

* By science, I mean social science. I think you know what I mean by that.
**I have actually often wondered about this. If you think that that makes me sad then...you're probably right! But please do the poll anyway :)

4 comments:

  1. I'm trying to "tune in" to what's happening in the blogosphere - somehow I've missed this whole Guild thing I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) well The Guild has made quite a splash is some circles and is a great example of how the Internet can give you the platform to build a huge community.

    Plus it's VERY FUNNY!

    Why not watch a few episodes? They are free to watch on http://watchtheguild.com (or MSN video or YouTube).

    It is about a group of gamers who meet in real life but you don't have to be a gamer to 'get it'. The writing is excellent and all the characters fully-formed. I'd be really interested to know what you think of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I feel like an old foegy, noticing that most viewers are guys who were born just after Saturday Night Live started

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still, you are in good company, Impaler, for sure.

    Just for reference, are you friends with the Witchsmeller Pursuivant?

    ReplyDelete