Sunday, August 9, 2009

'A' is for Avatar, 'X' is for Xbox and 'N' is for Neil: Monday's Legendary Guild!

WUT?!?
Okay, maybe 'Z' is for titles so enigmatic Google won't know what to do with it. Nevermind. If I wanted this blog to be in top 100 I would...do the opposite of what I do (apparently). What I mean is tomorrow is going to be a great day if you have an internet connection and an Xbox.

Let's start with the 'A'. And the 'X'.
Tomorrow the 'Do You Want To Date My Avatar' video is released on Xbox live. You won't need a code anymore, just go to the marketplace and click...easy! And if you don't know what 'Do You Want To Date My Avatar' is then:

1) Where have you been?!?
2) It's the stunning new music video by The Guild starring all the cast: Felicia Day (Codex), Sandeep Parikh (Zaboo), Amy Okuda (Tink), Jeff Lewis (Vork), Robin Thorsen (Clara) and Vincent Caso (Bladezz). And they are all in FULL AVATAR COSTUME!

I reviewed the video last week and I can tell you - you will absolutely love it! And if you haven't got access to Xbox live you only have to wait until a week tomorrow to see it. If you can't wait to get your Sandeep and Felicia hit then this will please you mightily:

Season 2 of Legend of Neil has started!
Episode 7 (which is S2, Ep 1) was released on 27th of July (warning: NSFW!):
sucked into the world of video game, Zelda (yeah, you don't want to know how...that won't stop you from finding out, though). People lucky enough to be at the LoN panel at SD Comic Con were treated to the first 3 episodes. And the word is - OMG it's awesome! (Yes, that's 3 words. Sue me). To read a first-hand account you would do well to visit Dani Figueiredo's Comic Con reports on the Guildies Posterous blog. There are reports from other Guildies, there, too. They capture all the excitement, wonder and sheer joy of CC. She talks about the LoN panel in Part 5, but I recommend reading all of them. They are long but well worth it.

Episode 8 of LoN is released tomorrow and then every 2 weeks. I can't wait to see what going to happen!

2 comments:

  1. A... X... N...
    That's a tv channel... anyway...

    I don't have an Xbox, so I'll have to wait a bit more to watch the music video again. But it's ok...

    And yes... LoN season 2 is pretty awesome. I can't wait to see the rest of the episodes! Should be fun!

    And thanks for linking to my gianormous blog posts. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AXN is a TV channel? Wow - who says you don't learn anything from the Internet (or this blog!).

    I'm really looking forward to seeing the next season, too. I'm sure they have some surprises in store for us!

    And your blog post are also awesome. And ginormous. But even more awesome for that :)

    ReplyDelete