Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jewel Staite(s) the case for more Firefly!

Good news, everyone!
Serenity2.net has a great post this morning about the Supanova Expo in Melbourne this weekend. Included is a brilliant videoclip of Jewel Staite (Kaylee from Firefly and Serenity) talking about Kaylee and news that there is going to be a special edition of Firefly released later this year. Fly over to Serenity2.net to find out what Jewel would like to see happen for Kaylee in any future Serenity/Firefly...

Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion, reunited again
Thanks to Felicia Day for putting me onto Google Alerts in her blog. I don't know how I managed to fill my inbox without it! But it did bring me news of some great photos from a recent 'Halo 3, The Show' taken by danregal. There are 118 photos of the panel, with a concentration of shots of Nathan and Alan. The accompanying description is short but sounds like a good time was had by all, especially the Browncoats.