Sunday, March 30, 2008

Jewel Staite(s) the case for more Firefly!

Good news, everyone!
Serenity2.net has a great post this morning about the Supanova Expo in Melbourne this weekend. Included is a brilliant videoclip of Jewel Staite (Kaylee from Firefly and Serenity) talking about Kaylee and news that there is going to be a special edition of Firefly released later this year. Fly over to Serenity2.net to find out what Jewel would like to see happen for Kaylee in any future Serenity/Firefly...

Alan Tudyk and Nathan Fillion, reunited again
Thanks to Felicia Day for putting me onto Google Alerts in her blog. I don't know how I managed to fill my inbox without it! But it did bring me news of some great photos from a recent 'Halo 3, The Show' taken by danregal. There are 118 photos of the panel, with a concentration of shots of Nathan and Alan. The accompanying description is short but sounds like a good time was had by all, especially the Browncoats.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link back, and the credit! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure, Codex. I don't over to Serenity2.net often enough these days, so I'm going to have to change that. Great scoop, and I've just seen your latest news on 'Operation Full Burn', so more reason to keep watching...!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doh! Is it THAT Codex?! I thought...I mean...There was this other...and then...it's as if there isn't any regulation on nicknames....my head might just explode...

    ReplyDelete