Friday, July 18, 2008

Exclusive Felicia Day (Penny from Dr Horrible) Interview

Felicia Day is currently appearing all over the Internet as Penny in Dr Horrible's Sing-Along Blog alongside Neil Patrick Harris and Nathan Fillion. She first worked with Joss Whedon when he cast her as Vi in Buffy Season 7 and she is the creator/star/producer of the award-winning Internet series The Guild. Here she talks about show and the future on the Official Fan Site.

read more | digg story

And if that wasn't enough, the indepth audio interview with Maurissa Tancharoen and Jed Whedon has now been posted, along with a full transcript. Considering the interview was only done this morning that's a quick day's work!

2 comments:

  1. it took me forever to figure out who she was. I knew I'd seen her before. They made her much less attractive than she is on Buffy. Her hair was weird, she was gangly and her clothes were weird. She was really pretty on Dr. Horrible.

    I loved Dr. Horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Felicia has been around a bit (but in a good way!). She is certainly my favourite actress at the moment (in case you hadn't noticed!). And she answered my question today on Wedonage. And she tweeted me when the server went down....yep, she's pretty fantastic.

    And don't get me started on Dr Horrible! Loved it on so many levels, even the inevitable end. And I'm sure we'll be seeing much more of Felicia.

    ReplyDelete