Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday Shindig...

You know what I'm going to say, don't you?
If not, you have not been paying attention! Stay behind after class and write "I will visit the Universal HD Firefly Message Board" 100 times.

ReaverDance
In a brilliant (and frankly disturbing!) twist on today's broadcast, Cordrone (a Moderator on the Message Boards) has posted a scary poster on today's shindig thread depicting 'Reaverdance'. Universal are showing 'Bushwacked' tonight in glorious HD, which should be some sight. Predator Vs Alien? They've got nothing on the Reavers! I can't be there at just before 8 PM Eastern Standard Time when it starts, but I'll be along later to see how it all went. The numbers were down a bit last week so a good showing today would be great. You really need to be getting over there just before it's due to air and then keep cruising the boards or posting because once you are 'inactive' (not clicking or posting) for 15 mins you are taken out of the numbers. Should be lots of fun on the Universal HD Firefly Message Board.

Twittering again...
I've added a widget (yes, that's the correct word!) to the Blog showing my recent Twitter activity. Scroll down to view, if you like, and let me know if you're a Twitterer.

No comments:

Post a Comment